• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New guy here….54 cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Alaska and Arizona as of tomorrow!

Titan Reloading might have what you are looking for. I've had the Lee .533, 410gr mold for 2 or 3 decades. That round never would group out of my .54 T/C Renegade. Then Lee came out with a .540, 415gr mold. Those brought a smile to my face!

Another welcome from Arizona. We in the southern central desert areas just can't seem to get rid of summer temperatures. Here it is 5 November & we're looking at predicted daytime highs in the low nineties!

.54 calibre is also my favourite & the GPR & GPH are excellent firearms. I've always preferred their design, balance & reliable accuracy. With numerous recommendations from forum members, I was able to devise a paper cartridge method that will greatly minimise my loading time. Coning the muzzle helped some too. I'm confident you'll discover everyone here is a pleasure to know even in a virtual sense. The forum is also very well-managed, so you've definitely come to the right place regarding muzzeloaders & even a few sidebars for good measure.

Latest posts

Back