• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WV Flint Doe

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WV-Rocklock

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I was fortunate to take this small doe this evening in our late antlerless season. I've bowhunted only for the last few years but I've been hearing my flintlocks calling this fall. I've missed shooting and hunting with them.

I used a Chambers, .54 cal, Issac Hains that I put together some years back, home cast PRB and 75 grns of GO 3F.

P10102331-1.jpg

She's a small one but will sure eat good!

Thanks fellas. It was nice to be burning black again!

I have a .62, smooth barrel for the Hains too and as my deer season's over, I think I'll swap barrels and go after some small game.

I didn't realize how much I missed it!

Pretty piece of wood on that meatstick. Nice tender doe, way to close out another year.

Your making me drool..twice!
congrats on the shot and deer plus the great looking rifle :v

Latest posts

Back