• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

working on SMR

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
here is a little preview of a Kibler 40 cal. SMR i am working on. i have done some accents with horn from a deer i killed. something a little different. i should have it finished by the end of the weak, i will put it for sale to fund another that i will also sell and so on. i will post photos when it is done, it is very nice extra fancy maple. it is better than these couple of photos show,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
40 smr bone 2.jpg
40 smr bone.jpg
smr toe plate.jpg
40 butt.jpg

here is how the bone under the butt is attached, with pins. i ordered some #2 for the toe plate. i should have them this week and finish it up,,,,,,,,,,
View attachment 274564
Thats such a great idea! I have a small set of sheds I was thinking of making a couple powder measures out of but will look over them again and see if something like this is possible.

I really like the color and figure of the wood. The antler accents are brilliant.

I really like the color and figure of the wood. The antler accents are brilliant.
thank you, oh it is a beautiful gun. this is the 5th one i have done and will be the third one i sell, it is hard to let them go but i like to keep it going so when it is done it will be for sale in the for-sale section.

Latest posts

Back