• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

wooden camp table

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the problem with the rack is when you get a decent amount of gear up there the car wants to get "tippy". I have a trailer hitch and a hitch-n-haul to carry the cooler and the camp box. The tents go on top. So folding stuff for me is the key.

LD

Ringel05 said:
Loyalist Dave said:
Yes indeed, but I have a Subaru, and thus no room for the barrels. :haha:

LD
Ya have a roof rack don'tcha......... :)
:haha:

Just think how many Irish Guys will learn about Reenacting because they followed your Subaru with the two whisky barrels on the roof. :rotf: :grin: :rotf:

Just think how many Irish Guys will learn about Reenacting because they followed your Subaru with the two whisky barrels on the roof.

Well maybe, but I'd probably sooner get gunfaced by Alcohol Beverage Control wanting to see my tax stamps... considering the state where I live..., we have the "rain tax" now too.

Anyway, I have made the full folding type of table, a large version of the folding stool, and it's not hard to make, just takes time, and you need to be mindful of the materials. Hardwood for legs and/or hinge pinse, and the rest can be pine for low weight.

LD

Sean Gadhar said:
Ringel05 said:
Loyalist Dave said:
Yes indeed, but I have a Subaru, and thus no room for the barrels. :haha:

LD
Ya have a roof rack don'tcha......... :)
:haha:

Just think how many Irish Guys will learn about Reenacting because they followed your Subaru with the two whisky barrels on the roof. :rotf: :grin: :rotf:
I have no idea what yer talkin' about....... *hic*

Loyalist Dave said:
Just think how many Irish Guys will learn about Reenacting because they followed your Subaru with the two whisky barrels on the roof.

Well maybe, but I'd probably sooner get gunfaced by Alcohol Beverage Control wanting to see my tax stamps... considering the state where I live..., we have the "rain tax" now too.

Anyway, I have made the full folding type of table, a large version of the folding stool, and it's not hard to make, just takes time, and you need to be mindful of the materials. Hardwood for legs and/or hinge pinse, and the rest can be pine for low weight.

LD
One idea I had was to take two wooden TV trays (found at most thrift stores), remove the tops and make a 2 1/2' x 5' pine top and attach the legs to it. Two pine slats attaching the pair of legs together complete the construction.

"Just think how many Irish Guys will learn about Reenacting because they followed your Subaru with the two whisky barrels on the roof."

Good one! :grin:

Back