• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Why I need a Tennessee mountain smoothrifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jest got these fine lookin Tennessee birddawgs, and now I need a fine rifle to go huntin wif them :rotf:
gundawgs.jpg

Jest couldn't hep myself Bill :haha:

Bill,you may have to postpone that new rifle purchase.You're gonna have to take them to the "doggie orthodontist".They need braces!That's gonna cost you! :rotf:

I think those are actually BillyBob Setters, used for hunting your neighbor's chickens.

:grin: That fellar on the left looks like he could eat an ear of corn through a picket fence :rotf:
Soggy

I have heard of, but not seen, untill now, the "Tennnesee Bubba Hound"

Oh yes...Those are "Tazwell Turkey Hounds" They have been known to track a turkey back to the nest it was hatched in ....and then kill its momma. Their only genetic weakness is that they can die of splinters due to excessive porch sitting. Their dental bills can be enormous, but you can train them to use dentures at an early age.

Leave it to a bunch of Yankees to not recognize the diference between a bird dog and a coon hound!

What are you guys laughing at, that's what all dogs look like! Right??

Now its hard to get ol' Duke motivated after a hard night of drinkin with the boys, first time I noticed he has bloodshot eyes.
278_abedog_big.jpg

love that pic first time i saw it was in harrisburg rryard office.

The dawg on the fer right would make the best peanut hull spitter of the whole bunch of 'em.
:thumbsup:

Looks like they been keep'n it in the family.My question is if the mommy & daddy move in town and get a divorce are they still bro & sis? :rotf:

Back