• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Whiskey TANGO...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok. I've had my share, perhaps more than my share, of flintlocks. CVAs, Traditions, Lymans, TCs, and even a fine custom flintlock.
But none has made the impression, and shot nearly as well, as my TC Pennsylvania Hunter. Good looking rifle, but not much else to really set her apart.
Yet I shoot her better than ANY other flintlock I've ever had. Its curious really. This production rifle positively SMOKED all others. Even the custom rifle.
I'm grateful. With Peach, I finally found MY flintlock. I'm actually looking more forward to flintlock season, than I am to the regular gun season.
That's NEVER happened before...

Ok. I've had my share, perhaps more than my share, of flintlocks. CVAs, Traditions, Lymans, TCs, and even a fine custom flintlock.
But none has made the impression, and shot nearly as well, as my TC Pennsylvania Hunter. Good looking rifle, but not much else to really set her apart.
Yet I shoot her better than ANY other flintlock I've ever had. Its curious really. This production rifle positively SMOKED all others. Even the custom rifle.
I'm grateful. With Peach, I finally found MY flintlock. I'm actually looking more forward to flintlock season, than I am to the regular gun season.
That's NEVER happened before...

Flint is magical..... Having trouble shooting anything else..... Going to have to build a flinter to gun hunt with cause I don't think the .32 is a great idea.... .38 cal minimum here

Back