• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Where's Bob?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anybody heard from Bob Mcbride? Blackpowder TV seems to have gone dark. It's planting season, so he may just be out in the fields, but a lack of new posts from him has me worried. Sent him an email two months ago, no reply.

Where's Bob?

Hey fellers. So, I recovered from the Carpal Tunnel surgery just fine and then turned around and was told I had Prostate Cancer. Surgery scheduled for June 1st. As you can imagine it took the wind out of my sails being only 49yo and no history of cancer in my family. I’m sure its Government Issue cancer but the VA is taking good care of me. They referred me out to Vanderbilt so I can’t be in better hands. I did buy a little camper and the wife took a few months off to hang out with me. Im all good boys. Thanks for checking in, it makes a feller feel warm and fuzzy-like.

Bob

Hey fellers. So, I recovered from the Carpal Tunnel surgery just fine and then turned around and was told I had Prostate Cancer. Surgery scheduled for June 1st. As you can imagine it took the wind out of my sails being only 49yo and no history of cancer in my family. I’m sure its Government Issue cancer but the VA is taking good care of me. They referred me out to Vanderbilt so I can’t be in better hands. I did buy a little camper and the wife took a few months off to hang out with me. Im all good boys. Thanks for checking in, it makes a feller feel warm and fuzzy-like.

Bob
Glad to hear you're ok Bob. Looking forward to seeing you on BPTV soon and hopefully you'll be able to make it to a shoot or two this year!

Bob
I'm recovering from carpal tunnel surgery myself so I can relate there, been three weeks. I'll keep you in my prayers for a full recovery from the cancer.

Bob

Good to hear from you Bob. Best of luck with the treatment. We just learned my grandfather has cancer this week, but it's terminal for him. Of course he is almost 89 so... Fight like the Devil!

BOB, God Bless! Praying for full recovery for you. I had the same same, carpal tunnel then BAM prostrate c-----. I went the radiology route. All good now. Best of Luck. Get better bro I just started watching the show so I need more...

Bob
Prayers for your fast and complete recovery Bob

Best of luck with your surgery. I’ve had a couple of bouts of bladder cancer and any time you hear that word it definitely hits hard.

Latest posts

Back