• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Where To Find BP Supplies

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FishDFly

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Sometimes folks ask where can BP supplies or wants be found. Below is a partial list of things and places to find them. There are other places, I just cannot remember all of them. Do a Goggle search to find the www. I have done business with some of them, but not all.
If you have a favorite that I missed, please add it to the list

Black Powder

Coonie’s Black Powder

Maine Powder House

Back Creek Gun Shop

Buffalo Arms Company

Powder Inc.

Graf’s

Bear River Products

Stocks And Wood

Pecatonica River

Tiger Hunt

Knob Mountain Muzzle Loading

Guns, Gun Makers and Kits

Caywood Gun Makers

Jim Chambers

The Hawken Shop

Pedersoli

Taylors’ Fine Guns

Black Hart Long Arms

Chippa Fire Arms

Mold and Gun Shop

Liberty Long Rifles

Clay Smith

Jim Chambers

Rice Barrel Company

TVM

Jim Kibler

Black Ridge Flintlocks

Phoenix Mountain Flintlocks

Lowell Haarer

Black Hart Long Arms

Cherry’s

General BP Merchandise

Cash Manufacturing

Crazy Crow

Dixie Gun Works

Jedediah Starr

L&R Lock

Muzzle Loaders Builders Supply

October Country

RMC Ox-Yoke

The Leatherman

The Log Cabin Shop

Track Of The Wolf

The Gun Works

Mountain Top Trading Company

Hunter Renedezvous

Heritage Products—Flints

Deer Creek Products

Bag, Molds & Other Accoutrements

Cabin Creek

Stonewall Creek Outfitters

Ron Vail Powder Horns

My Trading Hall

The Possible’s Shop

Good list. I would have Cabin Creek under "Guns, Gunmakers, and Kits" vs General BP Merchandise. While they do have a few custom general items they sell, their main business would be as Gunmakers and Repair. Thinking of the latter, Traditional Blackpowder Gunsmiths for repairs might be another good category. The question comes up often enough here regarding lock tuning, fixes, etc.

Only one who I know personally that does Traditional Repairs is The Log Cabin Shop since I have used them. There are others, just not sure who. If someone knows, please add to the list.

For the most part the list came from advertisers in MB and Muzzle Loader. Some I have used and some are mentioned here.

Suppliers For Black Powder Living History Goods such as clothing, sewing/fabric, buttons/buckles, cookware, accoutrements, gun accessories, tents, and camp gear:

Jas Townsend & Son, Inc
Smoke & fire Company (also has a newspaper for Re-enactors listing monthly statewide events)
Panther Primitives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back