• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What Muzzleloading Stuff Did You Do Today?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent the day cleaning my musket, Hatfield and Golcher having shot for 3 days in Lenox, Ga. Did a pre clean on the range, but did the final at home. In 3 weeks, they get dirtied again at the NC State Muzzleloaders Championship in Fayetteville, NC. Crosse Creek Rifle and Pistol, check them out, it’s worth the trip!

Installed set triggers on my Kibler colonial.

Attachments

• IMG_0942.JPG
    IMG_0942.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
I have always admired the shooting pouches that have the knife attached to the back of the bag. This coming weekend I'm attending a shooting pouch making class in Lodi Ohio put on by MaryEllen Pratt. I forged a nice antler handled knife and finished the sheath today that will be sewn to the back of the pouch. I'll dye it the same color as the bag. Hopefully this bag will turn out nice. Looking forward to carrying it in the woods.
Ohio Rusty ><>

Attachments

• finished sheath.JPG
    finished sheath.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Sorry pics were for SMO. Don’t have a head count for Eastern. Was told there were fewer this year than in the past.
Thanks for posting the pics s73 👍

I think the current state of the economy has a lot too do with attendance numbers being down… plus we’re all getting old.🥴

How was the shooting?

Non-muzzleloading. Had a nice day at a continuing legal education training session, seeing some lawyers I had not seen in a while.

Muzzleloading. Put together 13 round-ball and one conical cartridge tonight, picking up where I left off the other night.

Despite having a good day, my innards are not doing great. wife was experimenting the other day with dinner and I am still feeling the effects. Have to quit making the bullets while the quitting was good. (Hint, other end) 🤮

The Doc needs to be out and heal now. 😎

Back