• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What did you do today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took wife for her daily trip too the hospital too get antiobiotic treatments for her knee replacement,(only three more days of that after six weeks) went over too the gun club too scrounge for some brass (better than sitting in the parking lot at the hospital) found a couple 45 acp casings, someone beat me too the brass buckets. Called my Marine brother and talked about our Wyoming mule deer hunt in Oct. and started discussing the posibility of a future elk hunt. As it is raining off and on can not do much out side.

Went out to mow the lawn, but the mower had a flat. Decided to fix it. Had to take the wheel off and dismount the tire. Smashed my hand with a 2 pound hammer trying to break the bead. Finally got it off the rim and vulcanized a patch on the inside. Seems to hold air but, my hand hurts 😅.

Took the family out on the boat for a few hours in the afternoon.

I inletted a trigger

Attachments

• D777B509-140D-43B9-86C7-65147E60BE86.jpeg
    D777B509-140D-43B9-86C7-65147E60BE86.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 39
Get the Hawken, but in 54 caliber.
Am more of a 50 cal. guy for Hawkens. Might not be historical, but everyone probably knows why 😁

Took the Springfield out again. Dryballed. Good thing I noticed it BEFORE ramming the bullet down.

If you eat them they never come back...
I quit relocating varmints after I figured out the were picking two or three friends up and bringing them along on the way back to my house. I can see them now saying" Come on and tag along, this guy keeps his bird feeders full, the compost pile always has goodies, there's enough for us all." 😅

Yesterday 7-13, I took one of COTTON CANDY machines into work on my day off, and made COTTON CANDY for Residents and Staff of the nursing home. Had a resident who is in their late 80s try COTTON CANDY for the first time in their life...they loved it!

Then when I was packing stuff up I tripped and smashed my left wrist. It hurts like crazy, and can barely use that hand. Going to the ER in the morning if it isn't better when I get up. And yes, I worked all day today with it hurting...:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back