• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

What did you do today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot in our Members only postal match for the month of July.

002.jpg

As a newbie, watched some Black Powder TV, and learned a bunch about Flintlocks, powder charges, etc.
Made a ball starter out of deer antler.
Reworked hunting pouch.
Shenandoah .50 caliber was supposed to come in today. Humidity is brutal anyway. Maybe shoot tomorrow.
There are a number of really great muzzleloading you tubes out there on the net. Frontier's does a number of them.
Enjoy the sport and if you get a chance, hit a local rendezvous....loads of fun and knowledgeable folks.

Smoldering in the heat of Arizona today. In Phoenix today and it is 107 degrees. They say a different heat, but hot is hot. Got to 109 degrees yesterday. Gonna head toward Flagstaff, high there today is suppose to be 87. This Texas boy needs to go home soon.
DL

Thinking about putting my first a hole in the lead box in my almost 14 years here…. Wanna’ guess who?
You aren't even worth the waste of time...better think twice on that...
Quite frankly, you should be banned for threatening folks!! What say you Dave?

Smoldering in the heat of Arizona today. In Phoenix today and it is 107 degrees. They say a different heat, but hot is hot. Got to 109 degrees yesterday. Gonna head toward Flagstaff, high there today is suppose to be 87. This Texas boy needs to go home soon.
DL
Lee, it is good to see you again. Have a nice cool day in the 87 temp.

FLAG ON THE PLAY.JPG

89 pages...,

and on page one and page 89 there are posts that don't conform to "General Muzzleloading". EVEN with a large amount of leeway.

So I apologize that I'm still learning the Moderator position, and not as adroit as Zonie, Stumpkiller, or Claude had been.... I'm not even close. So I might be slow but I hope to eventually get around to stuff, I hope. I should've checked this thread much sooner. 😔

This thread is popular, so I should delete all the non applicable posts, but..., did I mention there are 89 pages of this stuff??? I hate to kill the good stuff due to the non-applicable stuff..., but oh well. It will be locked.

Feel Free start it again, providing we can stay with comments that are what you did today at least relating to General Muzzleloading, please. (I will point out that the question was more narrow..."shooting related" )

LD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back