• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

We lost a member - Paul Vallandigham

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only knew Mr.Vallandingham through the paper that Guns Save Lives puts out.We have lost a great pro-gun voice here in Illinois.He will be missed.

Rest in Peace Sir.

I did not know Paul personally but he always had information on any subject connected with this forum.

I had had several discussions with him on different subjects, and whether you agreed with him or not he was a very personable man!

His opinion was his own and he didn't try to ram it down your throat, just said what he had to say and usually backed it with fact and figures.

He will be missed! My condolences to his family1

Man what a bummer. I did not know Paul, but did read his posts, they were full of information. Those will be missed, as well as Paul. Rest in peace.

This is horrible news. He was the first to answer my questions when I first started this hobby. I always looked forward to reading his posts. Bummed out right now.

Mr.Paul got me pointed in the right direction when I was learning about my Flintlock.
He would PM me about things to try and he wanted me to keep him informed about things if it worked out.
Really nice Guy.RIP

Sad news indeed.

Paul was a web friend I never got to meet in person but often we'd share our thoughts about muzzleloading both publicly and privately.

He was always ready to help anyone who asked a question and although a few disagreed with him, I found his answers to usually be correct.

He will be missed. :(

R.I.P. Paul. Although we never met I counted you as a friend for all the stuff you willingly shared so I could learn. :hatsoff:

Paul freely gave a great deal of time and thought to anyone in need of ML advice. A good spirit with a lot of detailed assistance free for the asking.

I am saddened by this loss.

CS

Didn't see this one coming.

As others have said I didn't always agree with Pauls information but this is a great loss just the same.

Rest In Peace

Nothing I can add that hasn't been said, except that I enjoyed our PM correspondence for the short time I've been here. RIP!

I never met Paul, but considered him a friend just the same. He was a wealth of information, and proved me wrong many times when i tested his ways against mine. RIP.

This is terrible news! Paul was one of the people who heartilly welcommed me when I was new on this forum. We shared some PM which made me feel very welcome. I remember how he explained that he once visited Belgium, and that his ancesters originated from a place in Flanders nearby where I live. I received some very valuable information from him and always read his posts. He had serious knowledge that he shared freely. I am gratefull for this gift and sad that I never got to know him personally. He is leaving us much to soon and will be really missed. Goodby Paul, rest in peace!

Latest posts

Back