• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Turkey box call holster

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stayed inside yesterday, 10f and 15mph winds here in Vermont. I decided to max a box call carrier for my Lynch’s #102 box call. It’s a great old call and deserves better treatment than tumbling around in the bottom of my backpack, or game pouch. I only had 7/8oz vegtan leather to work with, probably too thick, but you use what you have sometimes. Put some turkey tracks on the front, more for design than function, but I am happy how it came out. No more fumbling in my pack or pockets for this call anyhow, should open up more room for other items, like jerky and water.

Attachments

• IMG_3680.jpeg
    IMG_3680.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3685.jpeg
    IMG_3685.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3686.jpeg
    IMG_3686.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3678.jpeg
    IMG_3678.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3684.jpeg
    IMG_3684.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
That’s cool! I can’t count the times when my box made noises in my backpack when I wanted it to be quiet. And the rubber band is far from a fail safe.

Great job! I posted a bunch of calls that I made on the non muzzleloading forum. I included a picture of a box call and leather sheath that I made if you are interested in looking

Back