• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Triple Seven

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What rub's me wrong is when someone get's their first Traditional ML Rifle 5 months ago and suddenly begins giving advise and professes to be MORE Traditional in some way then others that have been doing this for 25 years.
I've probably SPILLED more REAL BLACK POWDER than you've even had a chance to shoot in your rifle(s).

I said I haven't used BP in nearly ten years, that still gives me 15 years of using the stuff and for a period it was 10-12 pounds a year. I was useing Goex when you had to check the date stamp to see if you where getting stuck with garbage or the stuff from the good batch, I've used Wano and Schutsen and probably still have more Swiss in the locker than you have powder.

I KNOW what's it's about,

Head-bangAgainstWall.gif

trainwreck.jpg

S.kenton said:
Not an issue really..and I have ALOT to learn from these gents too! It's why I am here. I've already learned a great deal from this forum. So ya..I can agree to disagree. :surrender:

Thanks Mr. Kenton!

That's awesome.

Josh

S.kenton said:
that guy is gonna HAVE to fall over soon.. right? :rotf:

Not sure...

One thing's for certain: If we're ever invaded by stick figures, we're screwed.

No real center-of-mass, gotta do trick shootin' to hit 'em, and they seem to be indestructible.

Bring on the zombies! :hatsoff:

Josh

necchi said:
What rub's me wrong is when someone get's their first Traditional ML Rifle 5 months ago and suddenly begins giving advise and professes to be MORE Traditional in some way then others that have been doing this for 25 years.
I've probably SPILLED more REAL BLACK POWDER than you've even had a chance to shoot in your rifle(s).

I said I haven't used BP in nearly ten years, that still gives me 15 years of using the stuff and for a period it was 10-12 pounds a year.

I KNOW what's it's about,

Well, wrong again. I've been shooting CAS for years. I'm sure you haven't burned much more BP than I have. CAS really eats it up. I do the whole cowboy era. As much as you do in your era.

I've just added another era 30 years earlier with the rifles.

I've also hunting with inlines for a long time, before switching to sidelocks. I know all the powders.

5 months may not seem like a long time to you, but that's 5 months of total commitment. I shoot or hunt everyday. That's probably more than some do in their lifetime. Being retired lets me do that.

Shooting a sub has no interest for me. You all can shoot what you want. Promoting a sub is different. It seems out of place.

As much as you don't like it. I'm entitled to my opinion.

Now, go ahead and tell me how great you are again, and how I don't know a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back