• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Travelers Swiss question

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found some black powder for sale marked "Travelers Swiss " and "Travelers Scheutzen " and it's listed as being in stock yet regular Swiss and Scheutzen show as out of stock
Anyone here know the difference? By the way. it's at a place in Texas called Travelers
75.00 hazmat is more than a bit much, generally it runs more like 30 bucks.
Just to clarify, fedex charges me 44 for hazmat, 5 for resedential delivery, 5 for signature, 5 to 7 for the box and labels, 5 for pickup. A fuel surcharge oh, i almost forgot then freight. So i eat some of the shipping.

That's quite a price difference! The lady on the phone seemed to think that FedEx was trying to make it difficult for us shooters to get powder.
Just to clarify, fedex charges me 44 for hazmat, 5 for resedential delivery, 5 for signature, 5 to 7 for the box and labels, 5 for pickup. A fuel surcharge oh, i almost forgot then freight. So i eat some of the shipping.

That's quite a price difference! The lady on the phone seemed to think that FedEx was trying to make it difficult for us shooters to get powder.

Thank you for this.
We all have bad days sometimes.
As far as I am concerned this is over.
Toby can choose for himself where, if anywhere, he wants this to go from here, including my offer to mutually delete our posts.
I would prefer to let this forum once again be about sharing our mutual hobby.
Jeb, delete them and i will follow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back