• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Travelers Swiss question

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's quite a price difference! The lady on the phone seemed to think that FedEx was trying to make it difficult for us shooters to get powder.

It wouldn't surprise me if they were. After all, they are the ones who started the "all handguns had to be shipped second day air" and UPS shortly followed. Since UPS and FEDEX have a sort of monopoly on shipping handguns, you would think the FCC would step in since they do nothing different for second day air than they do for regular shipping. But no, FCC probably is staffed with Demonrat moles like most other Federal government agencies are today. :mad:

The real gripe is that the blue collar workers that have the least discretionary dollars are the ones who suffer.

Does anyone know about Travellers Antiques and Trading? They want a photo ID sent along with order in an email. I may be over-cautious but how do they protect my info. I know it is required in some places to keep track of who is buying BP. Just curious and a bit worrying. Thanks.

Does anyone know about Travellers Antiques and Trading? They want a photo ID sent along with order in an email. I may be over-cautious but how do they protect my info. I know it is required in some places to keep track of who is buying BP. Just curious and a bit worrying. Thanks.

I just ordered from them and they were blazing fast (on Sunday!) and there were zero issues. The ID is to make sure they have it on file for ATF audit I presume.

Also just ordered from them and order went out same day. I really wish other shippers could be used, never had luck with fedex. They give you a delivery’s day “estimated” and EVERY TIME it’s at least 2 to 3 day later. And yes, I bit the bullet and paid the 75 hazmat fee, I needed powder.

I paid $75 at Crater Fireworks last fall, Guy said fedex raised it. Still better than not getting it. I would buy from Travelers if Crater out but I like that ol guy, ruff n no BS (AT ALL)

I just ordered from them and they were blazing fast (on Sunday!) and there were zero issues. The ID is to make sure they have it on file for ATF audit I presume.

Guess to ensure that purchaser is over 21. Know at Friendship you have to prove you are over 21.

Considering some are asking $35-40 for Goex… if you can find it…. And ya can’t.

$18 for German and $23 for Swiss is good prices.

I ordered today- Good people and I’d rather give my business to the small guy.

I hope they do well.

Oh and my order was out the same day. Easy process

I ordered from them on Friday afternoon, got a notification from FedEx Monday with estimated delivery date. Fast enough service for me and where else you going to find powder?

I am getting 6 pounds ordered Sunday on Thursday. I got charged $70. Just remember that's not just the hazardous fee but also the shipping fee. Every time I ordered online I pay two fees: shipping and hazardous. You pay hazardous fees every time you order online. Even if you order at stone/mortar stores, the hazardous fee is put in by the seller. It may be diluted by how much the seller bought. But we still pay it at some point. I will use Travellers as long as they have powder and I have money.

Yes, I agree
I am getting 6 pounds ordered Sunday on Thursday. I got charged $70. Just remember that's not just the hazardous fee but also the shipping fee. Every time I ordered online I pay two fees: shipping and hazardous. You pay hazardous fees every time you order online. Even if you order at stone/mortar stores, the hazardous fee is put in by the seller. It may be diluted by how much the seller bought. But we still pay it at some point. I will use Travellers as long as they have powder and I have money.

Items
Lee Mold .530 Double Roundball
$30.00
1 x$30.00 | Credit card charge (4%)

*Travelers Schuetzen 10 lb. Special 2F X5 -- 3F X5
$245.00
1 x$245.00 | Credit card charge (4%)

Subtotal
$275.00
Shipping
$0.00
Tax (Credit card charge 4%)