• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Traditions products

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in 1993, I fell on some difficult times and had to sell off some of my rifles. As the muzzleloader season of 1994 was approaching, I bought a traditions deerhunter rifle kit. I was just about done with it and during the final assembly, I was trying to tap the wedge through the stock. Well, I tapped it a bit too hard and cracked the stock pretty much in half. About a dozen or so wraps of silver duct tape around the barrel and stock put enough of a fix on it for the hunting season. I shot one of my biggest bucks with that ugly mess. After the season I contacted Traditions and they sent me a brand new already finished stock.

Back