• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

traditions after market sites.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There used to be some excellent sights marketed by RMC called Aim-Rite sights. Both peep/ghost ring and traditional open sights that are fiber optic. They are rock solid adjustable sights. I have a set on a Deerhunter that have been failproof after 10 plus years of shooting and hunting. Call them up and see if they still make them.

RMC Ox-Yoke Muzzleloader Supplies​

516 E. Rolling Ridge Drive
Bellefonte, PA 16823

Phone: 814-353-4821
Email: [email protected]

Williams sights also makes some fine adjustable sights for Traditions.

tel:+1-800-530-9028

Be aware that Williams gunsmith can be a bit 'grumpy on the phone but will help you. Just have the brand and model name and other pertinent info like barrel size across the flats available.

Track of the Wolf also sells sights for dovetailed barrels. If you call them I'm sure they can help you. Phone # is 763-633-2500.

From these 3 retailers (who are reputable and honest although can be grumpy sounding) you should be able to find SOMETHING that fits your barrel and needs/wants.

thank you I will call in the morning.
Please report back with your results. There have been many great products disappear from the market place due to covid and who knows what. Let us know what you've found and if it works for you. Thanks.

Back