• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Checking in, new hopeful flintlock hunter!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

My name is Brian, I'm located in North Eastern Pennsylvania. I've been researching flintlock/traditional hunting, and I'm hoping to pick up a used flintlock and hopefully a ton of knowledge from those interested in mentoring!

I'm looking forward to corresponding with like minded individuals. If anyone is looking to sella used flintlock, or if anyone has any advice, please do reach out!

Thank you!
This forum is the best on the internet. Also, check the classified areas for any kit, tools, books, etc. then there are the builders bench, hunting forums, good lord! A fellow could spend many hours here and it not be wasted time! Welcome!

This forum is the best on the internet. Also, check the classified areas for any kit, tools, books, etc. then there are the builders bench, hunting forums, good lord! A fellow could spend many hours here and it not be wasted time! Welcome!
Thank you! My short time here I'm really enjoying it. Lots of good stuff, what a wonderful resource.

Latest posts

Back