• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Toy cannon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom in nc

45 Cal.
Reaction score
IMG_20230623_144541625_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230623_144556087_HDR.jpg

I found this toy cannon in a pawn shop today. I think I'll go back and buy it in the morning.
Anybody else got one?

I think they used a spring inside the barrel to launch plastic cannon balls with a hole in the middle. Pretty neat though. I don’t remember ever seeing one live though. None of us kids in the neighborhood had one.

I'd be most curious to see the rest of that price tag on the barrel. I think I can make out $4__.

Wow I had one similar to that when I was a kid in the early 70s. It had styrofoam balls. After a few shots the broke apart. ( or maybe I was hard on equipment) oh well fun while it lasted lol

Check those out on E-Bay, there was some cannon balls on there the other day that I believe 16 dollars for three of them for it, and you're going to be surprised on the asking price for the cannon on there, if it's in decent shape best go get it.

Cool, might be slightly before my recall. I was born 1958. Never remember seeing that commercial or the toy. The carbide cannons were fairly common.

Back