• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Top notch service from Lee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Elk Ridge Mountain, Washington County Maryland
After 35-36 years of service my Lee lead pot quit heating. Went Lee's website to order the parts for a complete overhaul and was surprised to see the parts were free upon checking out! Only charge was $17 for priority shipping. How can you beat customer service like that? Post office had them in my mail box in a week. Just got done melting down some range lead for a test run, she's good until I'm gone if lasts another 35 years :thumb:

Not that I'm aware of, but that was 35 years ago and I can't usually remember what I did 35 minutes ago most of the time 😅 Thought if you bought it was just covered back then. They replaced a 2 de-capping pins and a broken press over the years. An aluminum casting cracked on the press after uncountable rounds were resized and loaded over a 20 year period.

I think they started doing that during the shutdowns. You basically self serve yourself to get what you need. Quantity of 1 is free but any subsequent quantities are not free. I ordered a few spares when I ordered a replacement die part and I was happy with that.

I think they started doing that during the shutdowns. You basically self serve yourself to get what you need. Quantity of 1 is free but any subsequent quantities are not free. I ordered a few spares when I ordered a replacement die part and I was happy with that.
That's good service, a happy customer tells friends and family about your product or service, an unhappy customer tells the whole world :doh:

I love dealing with LEE. I have an older "C" frame press, a 4-hole turret press, many dies, a 10lb. pot and a 20 pound pot. I have round ball molds in .40, .45, .50 & .54 caliber. Nothing but good things to say about them!

I have used Lee products, molds, melting pots, sizers for years. I have always had good results, excellent service or communications. Actually I have never needed service from them, THat says something right there. I did contact them one time about making a mold for me of my design and they were very thorough and believe it or not, answered the phone. Imagine that.
Emails are always answered timely and well.

AND AS SAID BEFORE IT IS HERE IN AMERICA!

Lee has always gotten most of my business for both muzzleloaders and unmentionables. I have an old bottom pour pot I bought somewhere between 40 & 50 years ago. It went south after years of casting thousands of ball and bullets and was in poor shape. I sent it back to Lee for repair and it came back brand new, shiny and looking like it did the day I bought it. The charge back then was around $20, IIRC and more than worth it. I'm sure it's a lot more today. The pot is once again looking decrepit although still working fairly well and needs to either go back or possibly be replaced. They are very good folks.

Ive got many molds and other reloading items from Lee. Theyre a great company for the working man. IMO those that trash Lee have never used their products. The Lee cast iron single stage press is one of the best out there.

Back