• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Took my TFC to the range

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Took my TFC to the range today. It was 20-22 degrees. I shot at 50 yards prb instead of wadded today( it was too chilly to mess with greasing and picking tow apart) 10 shots, 8 in 4 inchs, several touching. This is a lot better then how I normally shoot. Me and the gun won't do it all the time, but it's neat to do it some times :grin:

Those are always fun days when everything is firing on all cylinders.

Old age I guess. I stared at TFC and could come up with nothing. Was stuck on Thompson Center but couldn't figure out what the F was. :surrender:

Dave

It had me going too. I knew it had to be a smoothbore, but....... Maybe just referring to them as a Fusil would be much clearer.

I have one too, that is pretty good shooting for no rear sight and a smoothie.

That's the trouble with acronyms.

Without first defining them in your text, it's anyone's guess as to what they mean.

In this case I knew what TFC meant: "The Fargon Cannon".

:grin:

Back