• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Time to say Howdy!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daddywags

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm finally getting my feet onboard, been lurking for a few days now. Just finished my .50 Traditions St. Louis Hawkin after about four years from buying the kit (I have a lot of interests/hobbies). I called a local rifle range and tomorrow I take it down and blast away - man, I can't wait!!! Non members only get to shoot Fridays and Saturdays. They told me a lot of folks shoot BP there, and were happy to get me on the right track. I AM STOKED I AM STOKED I AM STOKED!!!!!

Hello Daddywags and welcome to the forum. This is a great place to find out just about anything you would ever want to know about muzzleloading. Congrats on finishing the kit. I have never built a rifle so I commend you on that. Have a great time at the range. BP is so fun to shoot. It just never gets old. Enjoy and welcome. :peace:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :front:

Daddywags : A Big Welcome To The Camp ! !

Glad you found us. Hope we can help you and
you can help us.:thumbsup: I haven't put a kit together
yet. Sound like alot of fun. Again Welcome!
Mtn-Man2u :)

Daddywags,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with
us. lots of friendly folks and a lot of information
here to help you in your journey into the world of
B/P. hope you will join in and contribute whenever
you can.
BTW just wondering how you came about
finding this great forum????
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :thumbsup: :) :peace: :)

Thanks for the welcomes. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute something down the road when I get more involved. I'm not real sure how I found this site, but it was most likely just from hitting a search for muzzleloader stuff. Must've been my lucky day!

Welcome Daddywags - glad to have you with us on the forum
Hope to see you here'n there.

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

Back