• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from a new member from the Cold North

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Virtakuono

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello! People call me Virtakuono. I am a 33-year old bloke from Finland who loves all things old school! I work as an UAV Pilot. I have way too many hobbies, but most of the time my hobbies consist of hunting animals, mostly birds, with fast flying feathered sticks, and about to get into hunting with firearms and eventually with muzzleloaders too, and off season I build scale models, fish, learn about old weapons (I am still rather new to firearms, but my little brother is a walking weapons wikipedia), shoot my bows and build new arrows at the same pace i lose or break old ones, and I love to adventure here and there. I hope I will learn a lot of new stuff from here, and hopefully make good friends while at it!

Welcome from New York State's Central-Leatherstocking region.

Admire UAV pilots but I have been a fixed wing R/C pilot for 45+ years (some 1/4 scale with 82" & 84" wingspans and 26cc to 41cc gasoline engines) and never owned a "quad", or hoverable model. At least not unless with the nose skyward doing a torque roll.

Also , I admire Finland and the exploits of the Winter War. I wear a wool M-36 cap often when bowhunting.

Attachments

• DSCN0655 (2) (640x544) (500x425) (400x340).jpeg
    DSCN0655 (2) (640x544) (500x425) (400x340).jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Welcome from New York State's Central-Leatherstocking region.

Admire UAV pilots but I have been a fixed wing R/C pilot for 45+ years (some 1/4 scale with 82" & 84" wingspans and 26cc to 41cc gasoline engines) and never owned a "quad", or hoverable model. At least not unless with the nose skyward doing a torque roll.

Also , I admire Finland and the exploits of the Winter War. I wear a wool M-36 cap often when bowhunting.
Well, our UAVs at work actually are fixed wing ones, altough with quad motors for vertical takeoff. as a hobby i have flown only fixed wings and traditional helicopters, i don't own any quadrotors myself as i find them very boring. My biggest plane has 5 meter wingspan (K-8c glider), and it's towplane, 60cc &2.5m wingspan Jodel Robin! 😁

Welcome from Florida

It was 78 in Navarre, Florida today and I loved it !

There was a Finnish church in South Thomaston, Maine in the 1800's. I knew a fellow who was of Finnish descent last name Paulson. I helped him install diesel fuel pump at his farm for his trucking business 50 or so years ago.

Looking forward to your posts and I hope you do some pictures.

Latest posts

Back