• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

the wait is over

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oddguy

32 Cal.
Reaction score
It's been a long wait but it's finally over,my new TVM fowler arrived today

Go back to the main forum index page ,look under "using forum". That will explain it better than I can. But you have to be a member of a photo posting site like Photobucket or flicker . Good Luck its not that hard.

smo said:
Go back to the main forum index page ,look under "using forum". That will explain it better than I can. But you have to be a member of a photo posting site like Photobucket or flicker . Good Luck its not that hard.
Forget Photobucket. There's a whole thread about why not to open an account there.

Just a suggestion, it has gotten to be a PITA lately. :haha: But when it works it's a good site to use . I just used it this morning on another forum without too many issues. It's like fishing... it's all about how you hold your mouth. :wink:

Photobucket has become so choked with ads its almost unusable, plus they just started disallowing 3rd party hosting (I don't even know what that is but now instead of some pics on forums I see a message from PB saying it's not allowed without paying membership).

I just started using postimages.org and it seems much better. Crazy fast compared to PB and just as easy to copy/paste links into a post.

So, now I'm standing my for photos of that new fowler, oddguy! :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back