• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Items of Faith. The Dogma of Muzzleloading.com

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you're from the up, Eh? :)
We hired a UP'er (pronounced "yooper") kid fresh out of college. But, he was a total fish out of water in Florida. Hated it, quit, and headed back to the great white north.

McKenzie-Bros-1-e1496865160826.jpg

Last edited:
My biggest problem is listening to a female news reporter (the majority seem to be pretty young ladies) on location for whatever....they must learn how to Gatlin gun speech at reporter school...or how to say 1000 words in 20 seconds....very frustrating to listen to and understand; especially for this drawling Texan!

Ditto

I tried South Florida once. Lasted ten months. 😔

The key to living in FL, for an outdoorsman, is to have a boat. It's amazing how quick you can get away and get the solitude and nature we outdoor types require. It's still there amongst the sprawl right at your fingertips. Otherwise, your stuck in a hot, humid, bug-infested overcrowded traffic jam without easy access to wild places. It's hard for people to come down from the rural midwest and understand that - most of y'all can just walk out your back door and get that. That part of FL is long gone. I was lucky enough to experience some of it before the big influx started in the '70's and '80's.

Chocolate Pie is second best! If you want something to die for (or maybe kill for),
My daughter's chocolate pie with a cheese cake on top, with a small scoop of Tillamook French vanilla ice-cream and some whipped cream is it.
Just another reason I am
Mad Michael
Oh man! That's what I'd certainly call "Sin On a Plate." I think my blood sugar rose 10 points just reading this.

Latest posts

Back