• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

That darn T/C company,

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey roundball, gotta tell you about the service i received from ruger! (off topic, i know). i had a flattop 44 revolver made in 1962. (i was 3 yrs old!) the top strap screw hit me in the face one day while shooting. i sent the pistol back to ruger with a note to contact me with a repair cost. 3 weeks later i got the pistol back repaired and refinished N/C. they tig welded the hole and rethreaded it, finish was awesome. just wanted to tell about another great american company along with T/C. :hatsoff:

arcticap said:
I'll bet that they would rather see us all spend some money on their products then to send them a greeting card. After all, they do have a payroll to meet. :winking:

I think I'll do both! :)

I just got a .50 cal. Hawken in a trade with a buddy of mine. I really wanted a .54 and was leaning toward a GPR, but he gave me the gun plus cash for my Remington 870. All said and done I have about $100.00 in this gun, so I really couldn't pass it up. It has a crack in the stock close to the lock plate, but is still shootable. I called T/C about it. I told them I have no Idea how many people have had the gun or how the crack happened. I couldn't even say for sure that it wasn't because of abuse. They said no problem send the gun in and we'll send it back with a new stock. NO CHARGE!!!!!!!
But they seem to be having problems with their supplier so they won't have a stock for a couple months

Josh

My first ML was a TC Hawken. I bought it way back when, drug it around Deer hunting for years. It got used and abused and shows it. Still my favorite brush gun. Only bad thing about the warrenty is I have'nt had to use it. The old thing just keeps on goin'.

Latest posts

Back