• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ted Fellowes Beaver Lodge Rifles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Under Gunbuilder Workbjench

I ran across this old post about a "Ted Fellowes Hawken". Not that is too important but the pictures are not of a Hawken but it does appear to be one of Ted's Beaver Lodge rifles, nice guns. I ordered my first one, a .45 half stock, from Ted in 1980 and to this day it's one of my favorites. Over the years Ted built several other rifles for me and I treasure each one.

Anyway, I received a response from Notchy Bob who said he like to see photos of Beaver Lodge rifles, here's my collection

Attachments

• 20211005_140240.jpg
    20211005_140240.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 20211005_140226.jpg
    20211005_140226.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 86
Wow! Ask and ye shall receive!

Thanks for the pictures. That's quite a lineup you have there, and beauties, every one.

I know Mr. Fellowes built a bunch of rifles, but I seldom see them up for sale. People who have them must want to keep them.

Best regards,

Notchy Bob

Back