• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T.O.W trade gun kit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least it looks different on the web , cosidering after 8 months I never actually saw the TOW fowler stock in person.

Yes, I do see differences when comparing the two. I also like the fact that Pecatonical has a wider variety of stocks available whether one goes with their total kit or not. Also, the availability of swamped barrel inletting is a big plus.

Well I ended up ordering a fowler kit from TVM.
Seemed to be the "best bang for the buck",and they have alot of good press on the internet,dont know anyone personally that has ordered from there.
I'll let you know how it goes,a general thanks for the input.

Which TVM? Tennessee Valley Muzzleloading or Tennessee Valley Manufacturing? They both sell muzzleloader kits.

Back