• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C Customer Service

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KampKool

36 Cal.
Reaction score
After PA's Muzzleloader week I went to shoot out my T/C Renegade so I could clean it out...It is still the old style cock and the face hardened frizzen.

After ten tries, I turned the flint around to a virgin edge and it went off. This was the final straw pushing me over the edge to finally send it back.

I sent it by UPS ground last Tuesday w/ an ETA of 10/28.

A new lock arrived today w/ a paper saying they replaced the lock because every new frizzen they tried had a large gap at the pan & the prime powder would fall out...

I don't care how they recorded it; they replaced the lock for no cost to me except the shipping charges to get it to the factory!

Lots of sparks now! :hatsoff:

There are several great companies if you can just search them out. L&R, Davis, Chambers come to mind right off. TC is one of the best.

19C728 said:
They replaced the lock for no cost to me except the shipping charges to get it to the factory!

Finest,m real lifetime watrranty of any company I've done busiuness with in my lifetime on the planet. And their new redesigned Flint locks assemblies lack for nothing...100% reliable.
If you aren't aware of it, T/C also significantly redesigned / improved their vent liner making it much faster...two in a blisterpac for $4-$5 bucks I think.

With the new lock, new vent, Tom Fuller 3/4" x 7/8" black english flints, Goex 4F prime, and 3F down the chute, you'll think you're shooting a .30-30 !!
:thumbsup:

They replaced a broken stock for me at no cost and no questions asked. All it cost me was shipping of the rifle to them. Good service and an excellent company to deal with.

TC'S customer service/life time warranty is the reason they keep selling their guns, when european copies that sell for less are also good quality. You just cann't beat their warranty. While the european guns are good quality they just don't match T.C." s service.

A couple of years back, I lost the screw-in aperture on my T/C rear sight. I called them to order a new one and they refused payment. Great service. They even paid to ship it to me.

TC's customer service has always been great to me. I recommend them to everyone who mentions wanting a muzzleloader, traditional or inline.

What they're doing really is good business and worth every penny. They treat one guy right, then he goes on the internet or to the shooting range and raves about how great TC's customer service is. People see that, and factor that in when it comes time to buy.

kevthebassman said:
TC's customer service has always been great to me. I recommend them to everyone who mentions wanting a muzzleloader
As I stated in another post..."I will go to my grave defending their quality and customer service"...Bps :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back