• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C Cherokee double trigger?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polardude

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I've recently acquired a nice T/C .45 Cherokee. The rifle came with a single trigger. Since buying it,it seems that every other Cherokee I've seen on the net has a double set trigger. Can anyone advise what the stock configuration was from the factory?
Also, do any of the other T/C double set triggers fit the Cherokee if I wanted to switch?
Thanks,

I don't know if any other double triggers fit the Cherokee but if they do I would think it would be the ones off the Seneca.
Cherokees over the years came with both 1 and two 2 trigger configurations and I don't remember just what the real reason was.

I have a Cherokee with a single trigger,and the pull is terrible ?Anyone know how to lighten it up ?

When they ceased production of these rifles, they assembled the last ones from whatever parts they had left. There are some strange varations out there.

Back