• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C buy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wulf

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Was this a good price? A friend just bought a T/C
paying $125 for it. The seller threw in a pound
of powder, two boxes of swedged 50 cal ball and
two boxes of caps...That would bring the cost of
the T/C to about $80 something...Needed some clean
ing in the breech area...not too bad.... deal???

Ofcourse. I was sharing. There was more to the
story but I don't like to write long...

no! that was a dreadful deal- you were completely and thoroughly taken, and you should hang you head in shame and go to the nearest Persian Rug merchant and learn how to bargain with the professionals.

in the way of taking pity on the victim of those less scrupulous than i, you may take the following offer: i will take the products for which you grossly overpaid, and i will send you a money order for the amount, heck, i'll even throw in the shipping, 'cause i just hate to see someone in the ML community so grossly 'taken' in a deal.

this offer is good for a limited time, so act immediately... and if you're on of the first fifty callers, we'll throw in these really stupid steak knives which we can't seem to get rid of by any other means, so pick up the phone and call today...

:rotf:

Oh, there was haggling. My friend offered $100
and the seller bumped it up to one and a quarter.
That is when the buyer asked if there was anyting
else going with the deal.I was not envolved but I
certainly learned a lot that day.

Back