• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Spit patching while wearing a mask

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worked a job for 30 years that required hasmat certification to level 2. That is SCBA, Sarnex white suit, full face respirator, taped on glove and boots. All other PPE up to that level was recertified each year.

I will say with 100% certainty that the home made masks I see being worn are useless. They are only to give the ignorant piece of mind. Most people want to "do something" about the virus. Since we can not do anything of substance we have been forced to wear useless masks. I see people wearing knitted masks with their nostrils exposed. People wearing masks while alone outdoors and while driving alone. It is about "virtue signaling" not sound medical and PPE practices.

I will not attend any shoots or other outdoor events until the mask stupidity is receded. If that does not happen sooner than later I will move to a free state. I read Idaho is now fully "open", maybe it is time.

Spit patches and handling lead is a bad idea. Use moose milk, mos, or something like that. Putting your your lead contaminated fingers in our mouth is much more likely to cause health problems than this over hyped virus.

Latest posts

Back