• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Speed load combo

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have bought a couple speed load blocks that have powder compartments with brass screw on lids and a short starter along with 5 ball holes. I can not remember where I got them at. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have seen them with corks on the powder compartments, but I am looking for the screw on lids. Thanks guys. Ed

I have bought a couple speed load blocks that have powder compartments with brass screw on lids and a short starter along with 5 ball holes. I can not remember where I got them at. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have seen them with corks on the powder compartments, but I am looking for the screw on lids. Thanks guys. Ed
Have you got a picture of one? Sounds like something that would be fun to make.

That is pretty slick. TC made a few mods and built this guy.

I think with some time....we could make a traditional looking loader that splits the difference to keep the performance and romance of wood.

Attachments

• 20231009_145125.jpg
    20231009_145125.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Here is a loading block I made for hunting with my .58. The leather sleeve can hold a few caps if using a cap lock, or I switch out to a different sleeve to hold a pan primer for my flint lock.

Attachments

• IMG_0433.JPG
    IMG_0433.JPG
    601.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0434.JPG
    IMG_0434.JPG
    634.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0435.JPG
    IMG_0435.JPG
    540.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0575.JPG
    IMG_0575.JPG