• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN South Bend Replica Coehorn with bed.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
South Bend Replica barrel. 2 ¾ inch caliber barrel with a 1 inch powder chamber. Handmade laminated ash block, steel furniture. Implements, loading tools included.

It fires concrete filled soda can or 3lb lead downrigger weights, I have a supply that I can include.

My motivation to sell is that I want to be sure a black powder enthusiast has the mortar, I have no friends or children that are interested.

$1000 Reasonable offers considered.

Thanks for looking,
JeffG

coehorn 6.jpgCoehorn 5.jpgCoehorn 1.jpgcoehorn 4.jpgthumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
South Bend Replica barrel. 2 ¾ inch caliber barrel with a 1 inch powder chamber. Handmade laminated ash block, steel furniture. Implements, loading tools included.

It fires concrete filled soda can or 3lb lead downrigger weights, I have a supply that I can include.

My motivation to sell is that I want to be sure a black powder enthusiast has the mortar, I have no friends or children that are interested.

$1000 Reasonable offers considered.

Thanks for looking,
JeffG

View attachment 255105View attachment 255106View attachment 255107View attachment 255108View attachment 255109
Where are you located?

You might try selling it on eBay. I’ve seen them on that site before…
I really wish I was in a position to buy the mortar. I’ve wanted a mortar or cannon as long as I can remember but something or another always seems more important. Now I’m running out of time and I’d be saddling my wife and kids with your mortar… 🤣

best of luck, that’s a beauty.

I really wish I was in a position to buy the mortar. I’ve wanted a mortar or cannon as long as I can remember but something or another always seems more important. Now I’m running out of time and I’d be saddling my wife and kids with your mortar… 🤣

best of luck, that’s a beauty.
Thanks. A buyer is out there, somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back