• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Where to Sell South Bend 3-pounder Verbruggen gun barrel?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul-in-PA

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Starting to clean up my place for possible sale, I have a Black Powder South Bend 2.25" 3-pounder Verbruggen gun barrel I need to sell. Any ideas on the best places to sell.

This was manufactured by South Bend Replica Artillery of North Liberty Indiana. Their SBR 3-pounder Verbruggen gun barrel is made of iron and sleeved for safe use. It has been stored inside and is UNUSED, New Old Stock. No need to wait 12 months or more from your order date to receive.

Barrel Length: 37 inches
Weight: approximately 200 pounds
Bore: 2 ¼ inches (Sleeved)
Finish: Lathe Turned, trunnions below center, painted black

The South Bend reproduction 3# Verbruggen barrels are used in living history programs at Fort Ticonderoga, Williamsburg, and number of others museums and historical sites. South Bend used drawing and pictures of a captured British Cannon from the American Revolution, in the possession of the Smithsonian Institute, to reproduce this barrel.

Thanks for looking, and in advance on any help.

IMG_1227.jpg

I'm not sure this item really fits in any "For Sale" section here in the forum.
You were rather coy in your title, if you want to sell the barrel
just say so.

You may add a photo of the barrel with a card adjacent to it showing your screen name and the date, and display that in the Classified section, along with your asking price, AND what it will cost to ship, or if local pickup the only option.

Folks wanting more information may PM the Original Poster of the barrel

LD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back