• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Soon to be flint-lock shooter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopperdamage

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello. I found "The Muzzleloading Forum" after purchasing a Austin & Halleck Flint-lock rifle. It is a 50 cal 1-66 twist 32" barrel and made in Westion,MO. My other file is a TC Hawken in 54 cal and it's a cap rifle. Bought a garage sale for $25 and it's probably the best deal I've ever had in wheeling and dealing on firearms. I also own a cap and ball 1858 remington revolver by Navy Arms and a TC 45 muzzle loading pistol. Both of these have yet to be fired. I also own two in-line TC's that I've hunted with, but I understand they are not to be talked about!I enjoy owning and firing all types of firearms and have never even fired a flint-lock so I'm hoping this rifle is more than just a wall hanger for me. My info: Male, 52, live in Mps/St. Paul area of Minnesota with my two teenagers and two dogs.

Welcome from your neighbor to the East. That Austin-Halleck should be a good shooter for you, I used to have a later one made in Idaho.

Latest posts

Back