• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy from The Republic of Texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Zero experience with BP Firearms. I do reload my own shot shells for Skeet and I reload metallic cartridge for my rifles and handguns. My handguns range from .22 lr to .500 S&W Mag. My rifles go from .17 HMR to 7.62x51. I was a Military Dog Handler in Vietnam. I spent 10 years on The El Paso Police Dept and then 30 years with Chevron making gasoline. I only hunt paper and steel targets any more. I've added a Kentucky Flint lock in .50 cal and now I want to shoot the flintlock.
Welcome home brother and welcome from Central Texas near Gatesville. I've shot percussions for several years but got the flintlock virus last year. I am now building a Kibler SMR. Holler if you need help.

Welcome from the hill country also. Our place has a Round Mountain address. Place partly in Blanco county as well as LLano County. Just getting started you need to go to Brady to the TMLRA fall shoot. Its at the lake. Good folks there. Lots of information available. Should be vendors there as well.

October Shoot Date:
Sept 29th thru Oct 2nd, 2022
Hope to see you in Brady, TX!
Cooler Weather has been ordered..

1666100903876.png

If you are closer to North Texas check out the Red River Renegades. The Club has a shoot the same time as TMLRA. RRR is in Electra, TX. Range located between 287 and Business 287 East of town on Old Gun Club Road. Map on the flyer.

Attachments

• FALL SHOOT RED RIVER RENEGADES.pdf
    267.6 KB · Views: 0
Welcome from Nevada, word of advice; put that flintlock on the wall, never look at it and don't listen to anyone here for they are all addicts, your unmentionables will thank you later...you have been warned!

Latest posts

Back