• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

So Cal says, Hello!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoLook!

32 Cal
Reaction score
Looks like everyone here is having a great time.. I plan to as well..
Gatherings such as this give me hope for the future..
Black powder is timeless, dating back too far to remember most.. But the success in it's use, helped bring us all the freedom we do so love..
I only own a few pieces myself, but truly enjoy all the aspects, be it sport, hobby, passion, or collector..
Well, I'm sure I'll be chatting it up some with many of soon enough..
Thks again..

Black powder is timeless, dating back too far to remember most.. But the success in it's use, helped bring us all the freedom we do so love..
I only own a few pieces myself, but truly enjoy all the aspects, be it sport, hobby, passion, or collector..
Thks again..
Welcome from East Texas.

Thks again..
Welcome from the Inland Empire do you shoot much or more of a collector?

Welcome from the Inland Empire do you shoot much or more of a collector?
Ah, the IE! You sir have the advantage of being so much closer to the available ranges we have here is Southern California.. So yeah, I'm a shooter.. Actively in & out over the years.. I've acquired a couple a T/C 50Cal Hawkens, a Ken tuc Kee (love the way they say that in the movie Last of the Mohicans) flint pistol, an 1858 Remington pistol, with my latest addition being a Belgian 11ga side by side percussion.. Got a lot to learn about that beast.. LOL...

Back