• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Upstate NY

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Oneonta about 50 miles north of you. Just want to make sure that you know about the NYS Muzzleloaders Association which is headquartered at the Oxford Rod and Gun club. Not too far away.

Welcome from Oneonta about 50 miles north of you. Just want to make sure that you know about the NYS Muzzleloaders Association which is headquartered at the Oxford Rod and Gun club. Not too far away.
Also an upstate new yorker, thanks for this comment, turns out this is only 30 minutes away from me and I never knew!

Welcome from the Southern Tier of NY. Kind of in the middle of nowhere, but close to the edge.

In the beginning of september they will have the fall State shoot, which is open to all. It is a great time, friendly group. Check out the clubs web site or the NYS Muzzleloading Assocition site for more.

Well Its sort of off topic but around the finger lakes / East Aurora But do you know Richard Hise he moved and lost track of him always did the big eastern NMLRA R' vous .
Rudyard

Well Its sort of off topic but around the finger lakes / East Aurora But do you know Richard Hise he moved and lost track of him always did the big eastern NMLRA R' vous .
Rudyard
I know Rich and Karen. They moved out in the country. I am sure he is still a member of Little Beards. To the OP. Welcome. Try coming to Old FT Niagara around 4 th July each year

Latest posts

Back