• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Small pawnshop find

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terrorkiller

32 Cal
Reaction score
20231021_165935.jpg
20231021_165945.jpg
20231021_170006.jpg
I got this for 120 bucks at a small pawnshop. Needed a clean do you think i got a good deal? Anyone heard of this company and is it any good?

Last edited:
You can find the most interesting things at Pawn Shops. Some of the "big box" pawn shops such as Pawn America know how to price their stuff however. The last couple guns I bought from my local store I had to get them to knock off about 10%. $120 for your gun, however, is a great score. :thumb:

Probably wants a .454-.457 round ball. Number 10 caps, but they will be hard to find right now.

I'd say you got a good deal there... I have a couple of small pawn shops near me I check on a fairly regular basis... My personal best score was a pair of Pedersoli Pennsylvania rifles 1 cap ($350) and 1 fllint ($400) both in unfired condition that he picked up from an estate... Just got lucky and was in the right place at the right time because you just never know... Needless to say they are no longer unfired...
20230703_163012.jpg

I’ve always been wary about pawn shop pistols. Some yo boy pops a store owner, unloads the pistol at a pawnshop. Next thing, cops are kicking in my door.
And that cant sell to a pawn shop without id… pawnshop owners are slightly above chop shop owner’s integrity.

I’ve always been wary about pawn shop pistols. Some yo boy pops a store owner, unloads the pistol at a pawnshop. Next thing, cops are kicking in my door.
And that cant sell to a pawn shop without id… pawnshop owners are slightly above chop shop owner’s integrity.
That’s rare anymore. The pawnshops here call in all serial numbers to the police before they do any business with the customer.

Most pawn shops want to get rich on every item around me. Gun shops usually have better deals.
I have had some pretty good dealings with pawn shops, and the best thing is most pawn shops will deal with you on a price whereas gun shops have a set price and stick to it. My experiences are just the opposite of what you have stated.

Latest posts

Back