• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

small bullet bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windwalker_au

50 Cal.
Reaction score
i made this small squeeze top bullet bag and used hemp string to stich it together, it holds
12 50 cal round balls,good for a days hunt.
bernie :thumbsup:
100_4874.jpg

Biggers better till you start looking into the weight of that big ole bag of lead balls your carrying on a hunt. :hmm:
I like the idea and the bag! :thumbsup:

good looking bag ya made there :thumbsup: ....the bag i made holds bout 35 .50 balls in my bag and isn't too heavy :v ...............bob

white buffalo said:
good looking bag ya made there :thumbsup: ....the bag i made holds bout 35 .50 balls in my bag and isn't too heavy :v ...............bob
I must be doin sumpin wrong...I only carry the one in my rifle :rotf: !!!
Really tho, nice bag...Bud

You could be like Dan Boone & use a half ball to hunt with ... whats wrong with you guys ... can't ya shoot? :hmm: Why do you need more than one half a ball? :rotf:

Nice bag though ... :grin:

Davy

davey my auto mechanic is from dallas his name is henry he marrid an ozy girle,he's a great guy.good mechanic to.

nice bag bernie ,just the right size ,glad to see someone else carry one that dosent hold 5-lbs.of r/b :thumbsup:

thanks tom i wont use the hemp string again its gets caught up and nots to much lol.

Did you wax your cord? That helps control the tangles and snags.
Nice looking bag. I get a kick out of fellows who carry a couple of pounds each of lead and powder into the field.(Course, I'm doing well to carry MYSELF into the field!)

Back