• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Sitting Fox ML

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkloos

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Has anyone done business with Sitting Fox Muzzleloaders? They sell kits and are about $50.00 cheaper than TOTW or Pecatonica. I am really considering buying their blunderbuss kit, but would like to know about them beforehand. Does anyone else sell these kits? Also, if anyone knows of someone selling their blunderbuss i'd appreciate the heads up. Thanks :thumbsup:

I looked at his kits and some flinters at the display in Kalamazzo this past March. He did not have much of a display. I continued on and saw some great looking finished products. I'd rather pay more than less and for this would expect the best.
Bushy(Stay Well and Shoot Often)

Are you referring to his finished products? The reason I am so interested in this company is because they are the only people as far as I know who make blunderbuss kits.

I ran a running E mail with them for a week and they dont make kits, each one is parts fitted ect, dont know that I'll get the one I asked about,but they did have a flinytlock Hawken that looked really good and was 99% done,at around 1100,best you talk with them first is what they told me, because they build for someone and have a limited # of extra ones. :hmm: Fred :hatsoff:

I looked at the kits he had and the finished guns. They were priced right but I'd rather spend afew more dollars on something that strikes my fancy. His blunderbuss however did look okay.

Bushy(Stay Well and Shoot Often)

Ray built my NW trade gun for me "in the white" and I live close enough where I picked it up from his house. I did see a blunderbuss there that he had built and it was very nice.

I've been quite happy with my trade gun. Drop him an e-mail or give him a call. He was very good at answering all my questions.

Hangfeyer said:
Are you referring to his finished products? The reason I am so interested in this company is because they are the only people as far as I know who make blunderbuss kits.

I saw a blunderbuss kit in Dixon's ML shop last winter.
[url] http://www.dixonmuzzleloading.com/index.php[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back