• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Sidelock Bull Elk Harvest

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Estimado señor,
¡Felicitaciones!
Tengo una pregunta, disparas 4 veces, si disparas más cerca ¿necesitas disparar menos? ¿Qué opinas? Normalmente disparo a los ciervos a 80 yardas y bien hecho, pero si disparo muy cerca (10 yardas) a veces el animal corre y no puedo encontrarlo porque la bala no se expande, tengo una calibre 50 y disparo una bala de plomo puro de 370 granos.
Algún día me gustaría cazar en África y me interesa la energía necesaria para matar con avancarga para hacer bien el trabajo.

i have been hunting about 60 years, i have never tried to "harvest" an animal, i just kill them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i have been hunting about 60 years, i have never tried to "harvest" an animal, i just kill them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Wow! You are so macho! When I grow up I want to be just like you.

for sure, glad to help, if not be just like me, you could learn from me, the difference from "harvest" like crops, vs kill, like dead,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Well you sure act like one of those Newskool liberal Democrats who likes to interject themselves where they don’t belong.
So I will ask you nicely Kamala, please go bother someone else on another thread.
I thought only flies buzzed around eating schit annoying people .

Not a big deal. The plants that are harvested are also "dead" so......

My cow this year .54 PRB 70 Gr Black MZ 45 yds, went 50. I am a meat hunter. Shot lotta bulls, that was a dnady

Well you sure act like one of those Newskool liberal Democrats who likes to interject themselves where they don’t belong.
So I will ask you nicely Kamala, please go bother someone else on another thread.
I thought only flies buzzed around eating schit annoying people .
well let's see, me a liberal? if i am not mistaken liberals are the ones that use the touchy-feely PC words like "harvest" instead of kill. as not to offend, anyway if i offended you i apologize, sorry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:
well let's see, me a liberal? if i am not mistaken liberals are the ones that use the touchy-feely PC words like "harvest" instead of kill. as not to offend, anyway if i offended you i apologize, sorry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
You are totally wrong. I have never heard and you would be hard pressed to find a liberal who refers to killing an animal as “harvesting “.
They are typically against hunting and will go as far as to call hunting “murder”.
This thread was about one of the best hunts of my life. A big bull I killed with one of my sidelocks. All the responses I have received were positive with the exception of yours.
You are a real piece of work Kamala.

You are totally wrong. I have never heard and you would be hard pressed to find a liberal who refers to killing an animal as “harvesting “.
They are typically against hunting and will go as far as to call hunting “murder”.
This thread was about one of the best hunts of my life. A big bull I killed with one of my sidelocks. All the responses I have received were positive with the exception of yours.
You are a real piece of work Kamala.
good God brother, let it go! LOL, why would you call me names! as i said, sorry i hurt your feelings. glad you "harvested" / killed or whatever you want to call it, a big bull. i have been hunting a long time and trust me, nobody called a kill a harvest. until the liberal anti hunters came along, so carry on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

good God brother, let it go! LOL, why would you call me names! as i said, sorry i hurt your feelings. glad you "harvested" / killed or whatever you want to call it, a big bull. i have been hunting a long time and trust me, nobody called a kill a harvest. until the liberal anti hunters came along, so carry on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Sorry for calling you names olskool.
Not to beat a dead horse but…… just about every state DNR in the country has a deer and or elk harvest report. Those states included are Wyoming, South Carolina and Montona. Certainly they are not a bunch of liberals. Are they????

IMG_3900.png
IMG_3899.png
IMG_3898.png
IMG_3898.png

Sorry for calling you names olskool.
Not to beat a dead horse but…… just about every state DNR in the country has a deer and or elk harvest report. Those states included are Wyoming, South Carolina and Montona. Certainly they are not a bunch of liberals. Are they????

View attachment 269650View attachment 269651View attachment 269652View attachment 269652
so? just about every state has no clue what a woman or man is either, don't mean it's right! no problem about the name calling, but i can't say i have ever been called worst! Kamala? pretty low! LOL!! no problem brother, i hope you get some more kills,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Latest posts

Back