• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shotgun barrel for T/C

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwildey

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I am looking for a 12 gauge barrel to fit a T/C Hawken (15/16" flats). My uncle has one that he won't part with but no idea who made it. Can anyone help?

Welcome to the forums KW.

What you are looking for is scarcer than hens teeth unfortunantly, so you may be in for a long search for one.

I have an unfired half octagon/half round with accessories I'll be putting in the classifieds here eventually, but it's for the TC Renegade/Hawken rifles with 1" flats.

Luck looking,

WA

Cain muzzleloading in WV did have one a while back you may want to try them. I know because I looked at long and hard. They have a on line site. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back