• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Santa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Well Mrs.Claus was extra generous this year bringing me a Pietta 1861 Navy Colt. She got it just before Cabelas sold out of them. This was a big step for her as she has never been one to indulge my hobby. Ran a quick cylinder full of round ball through her and she hits point of aim at about 12 yards.

Don

You made out big time. Enjoy that new pistol.
Wife wanted a trip to Disney World and I wanted a
new rifle.
Both got what we wanted. She saw the rat and I got a new to me T.C. New Englander. :thumbsup:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Vearl

What???? You actually pay attention to our toy "needs". Will you marry me? :confused: Or at least adopt me? :shocked2: I am a youthful 72 years old with a few good years left in me and several toy needs. :thumbsup: Of couse we will have to work out the details with my wife. :rotf:

There are some good one's out there. Mine got me a new rangers bag, Pickering musket tool, brass pan charger, and a bunch of patches and flints as stocking stuffers. I also got 3 new books from the kids (all out of TOTW's catalogue) :blah:

Latest posts

Back