• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Salutations from S.E. Missouri

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've hunted successfully for many years deer, elk and antelope with front suffers ..starting in my college days with my room mate's original 1858 Springfield huntin Fallow deer in the LBL of Kentucky ...
After my Army vacation I then bought the usual junk novices always seem to buy the.. into TC Hawkens which I did by far my hardest hunting with ..then work got me into eazy hunts and little pleasure shooting so in came (BP substitute ..209 primers) etc.

Now retired I'm back to pleasure shooting and opened the dance by sneaking up on a 3rd gen Colt 1849 Pocket model which I intend (to be delivered this week) to make a shooter out of even though I think they were supposed to just be lookers ..I don't own any looker guns

I shoot cowboy action and am a grip carver( for lead,powder n worms) for Ruger single actions

My wife Miss Nancy is the boss of me so I pay (dearly I might add) to play ....that new Col 1849 also cost me a ....lets see was it the new sewing machine or the new window blinds ???......

Bear

Back