• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rifle Enroute!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TGJaeger said:
Trench,
O.K. it has been 24 hours and no pictures.

We know that you are sitting at home caressing that new rifle and make little cooing noises.

Come on now - Share!
Don't worry. I'll share as soon as she get's here. I'm going to have a coming-out party for fellow long rifle enthusiasts. Venison Burgers and 4-Water Grog are on the menu.

Trench said:
TGJaeger said:
Trench,
O.K. it has been 24 hours and no pictures.

We know that you are sitting at home caressing that new rifle and make little cooing noises.

Come on now - Share!
Don't worry. I'll share as soon as she get's here. I'm going to have a coming-out party for fellow long rifle enthusiasts. Venison Burgers and 4-Water Grog are on the menu.

We need a "like" button for stuff like this! ^^
:grin:

Update: Ooops! The address label came off enroute and the rifle arrived back at Roy's today. Looks like I won't get her until Friday at the earliest. I'll get pics up over the weekend.

Trench said:
I'm trying to figure out if this is a case of intant karma or not.
:hmm:
No question it's bad Karma.
Obviously you should NOT have that rifle in your possession...please have Roy reroute it to me immediately.

Trench said:
Basset said:

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out if this is a case of intant karma or not. I've been a good boy. I promise!! :wink:

:doh: :doh:

Tell Roy to stop using that old glue that his granpa' made out of a buffler hide. They have some really good modern stuff, called Elmer's Glue,that will keep that label put!

roundball said:
Trench said:
I'm trying to figure out if this is a case of intant karma or not.
:hmm:
No question it's bad Karma.
Obviously you should NOT have that rifle in your possession...please have Roy reroute it to [strike]me[/strike] TGJaeger immediately. He will take real good care of it until you get your karma back in balance

Fixed it for ya! :grin:

Trench said:
Update: Ooops! The address label came off enroute and the rifle arrived back at Roy's today. Looks like I won't get her until Friday at the earliest. I'll get pics up over the weekend.
be careful if the crate looks like this:
leglamp1.jpg
:)

Skagan said:
Trench said:
leglamp1.jpg

Wow! That looks like it could be a MAJOR AWARD!

Trench said:
Skagan said:
Trench said:
leglamp1.jpg

Wow! That looks like it could be a MAJOR AWARD!

It does kinda look like one of Roy's shipping boxes... :thumbsup:

Na he don't put Fragile on it...just This is the top...

Although my first two came in a crazy heavy aluminum locked case that he neglected to tell me where the key was the first one...not funny!

Damn sorry Trench I'd be ******** about now if it were me waiting.. :haha:

:shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: ... :idunno: nothin'...

Either I'm blind or you ain't posted 'em yet.

Swampy said:
Although my first two came in a crazy heavy aluminum locked case that he neglected to tell me where the key was the first one...not funny!
Its in the same crazy heavy box now.. :grin: although I told him where the key is.. :blah:

Latest posts

Back