• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Jonathan Browning Mountain Rifle .45

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, it would be worth more and very useful! Had a 50 bored out by Bobby to 58. Took it to the range and while shooting it a guy bought it from me for $1200. I sure was pleased.

Jerry

Nope, it would be worth more and very useful! Had a 50 bored out by Bobby to 58. Took it to the range and while shooting it a guy bought it from me for $1200. I sure was pleased.

Jerry

Sounds like you got lucky and stepped in (STUFF) and you'd be wrong on that gun , if Bobby messed with that gun price goes down !!! He has done 6 or 7 for me and that was to get a different twist /or caliber/or clean up someone else's poor cleaning habits but not if the barrel is clean /no defects and well maintained . Asking $900.00 when a pristine TC Renegade goes for 1/2 that should tell you something about the collectability for that rare example /Ed

10 spot, you probably know this but if you right click on someone's name avatar, and open in a new window, then the PM option appears (which is called Start Conversation).

Sounds like you got lucky and stepped in (STUFF) and you'd be wrong on that gun , if Bobby messed with that gun price goes down !!! He has done 6 or 7 for me and that was to get a different twist /or caliber/or clean up someone else's poor cleaning habits but not if the barrel is clean /no defects and well maintained . Asking $900.00 when a pristine TC Renegade goes for 1/2 that should tell you something about the collectability for that rare example /Ed
There is really no comparison between a renegade and a J. Browning Mountain rifle. I might trade mine for four [4] renegades .. on a bad day. Dale

There is really no comparison between a renegade and a J. Browning Mountain rifle. I might trade mine for four [4] renegades .. on a bad day. Dale
Guess you might be behind on prices too ,last 2 I sold $475and $500 and my Sunday go to meeting 45cal Rifle 1-17 twist Rice barrel with exceptional skip checking along with Lee Shaver venier /globe went for $1800.00 last year .Out of 7 none were less than $400 aside from one I gifted to a friends nephew Catch up on prices , I pointed out the worth to the OP what I would expect to pay for one ,trying to impress upon him not to alter what he has but selling and putting it towards what he he is looking for (don't know if he knows ) but worth more as original ! /Ed

Guess you might be behind on prices too ,last 2 I sold $475and $500 and my Sunday go to meeting 45cal Rifle 1-17 twist Rice barrel with exceptional skip checking along with Lee Shaver venier /globe went for $1800.00 last year .Out of 7 none were less than $400 aside from one I gifted to a friends nephew Catch up on prices , I pointed out the worth to the OP what I would expect to pay for one ,trying to impress upon him not to alter what he has but selling and putting it towards what he he is looking for (don't know if he knows ) but worth more as original ! /Ed
Uh huh. I will take $2400 for my JBMR.

The majority of JBMR’s are iron mounted, this example is brass mounted which to the best of my knowledge makes it a bit harder to find.
The trigger is adjustable via a screw in the trigger plate- push the trigger forward to set. It will fire unset as well.
Be gentle with the mainspring, they are a known weak link prone to breakage.

Neat rifles with good architecture.

GLWS
Fleabay has a seller with new old stock JBMR mainsprings,,, $28 each plus $9.25 shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back