• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Lyman Signature Great Plains Rifle .50 cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have two of these so letting one go. I got this from a GB, seller he said unfired, but no box or papers. All I can say is it appears to be new inside and out, one little scratch on barrel noted and pictured. Barrel is 32" to the tang, twist is 1-48", LOP is 14" from the front trigger. As received the rod was a little short, Pedersoli said some short rods got out, so they sent me a brass extender piece which makes it just longer than the barrel.
I tried to get a bore shot, but just couldnt make one of any use even with a bore light, so I finally gave up.
PM with questions, or post them, but PM's dont substitute an "I'll take it" on the thread.
I wont pause the listing for conversations, First to post "I'll take it" in the thread is the buyer, period, to be followed up with a PM for sale arrangements etc. I have seen too many squabs break out over misunderstandings about who the buyer is on other forums, and it leads to hard feelings and guys getting banned.
So again, the FIRST "I'll take it", on the thread is the buyer, not someone asking questions or kicking tires.

Ask questions so you know what you are purchasing. I will ship only to where its legal to own and if buyers state requires an FFL In the middle, all costs are on the buyer but I will need to see an emailed copy of the FFL for shipping. Shipping will be via USPS ground insured and rifle will be taken down for shipping and parts wrapped individually.
Asking price for the very hard to find, nearly nonexistent rifle is $900 shipped to the buyer or his FFL.
I took pics a few days ago, so just out of date. I will post a few pics here, and can email or post up more on request.
IMG_4210.JPGIMG_4211.JPGIMG_4215.JPGIMG_4214.JPGIMG_4216.JPGIMG_4228.JPGIMG_4235.JPGIMG_4224.JPG

Last edited:
I have two of these so letting one go. I got this from a GB, seller he said unfired, but no box or papers. All I can say is it appears to be new inside and out, one little scratch on barrel noted and pictured. Barrel is 32" to the tang, twist is 1-48", LOP is 14" from the front trigger. As received the rod was a little short, Pedersoli said some short rods got out, so they sent me a brass extender piece which makes it just longer than the barrel.
I tried to get a bore shot, but just couldnt make one of any use even with a bore light, so I finally gave up.
PM with questions, or post them, but PM's dont substitute an "I'll take it" on the thread.
I wont pause the listing for conversations, First to post "I'll take it" in the thread is the buyer, period, to be followed up with a PM for sale arrangements etc. I have seen too many squabs break out over misunderstandings about who the buyer is on other forums, and it leads to hard feelings and guys getting banned.
So again, the FIRST "I'll take it", on the thread is the buyer, not someone asking questions or kicking tires.

Ask questions so you know what you are purchasing. I will ship only to where its legal to own and if buyers state requires an FFL In the middle, all costs are on the buyer but I will need to see an emailed copy of the FFL for shipping. Shipping will be via USPS ground insured and rifle will be taken down for shipping and parts wrapped individually.
Asking price for the very hard to find, nearly nonexistent rifle is $900 shipped to the buyer or his FFL.
I took pics a few days ago, so just out of date. I will post a few pics here, and can email or post up more on request.
View attachment 305077View attachment 305078View attachment 305079View attachment 305080View attachment 305081View attachment 305082View attachment 305084View attachment 305089
It looks like someone cut the stock away top right of the lock?

Here is a few more pics and finally able to get a bit of a bore shot. Barrel channel, etc. BTW, barrel is 1" across the flats.

Attachments

• IMG_5757.JPG
    IMG_5757.JPG
    316.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5758.JPG
    IMG_5758.JPG
    336.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5761.JPG
    IMG_5761.JPG
    346.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5762.JPG
    IMG_5762.JPG